Newsflash

Banquet and Renewal Form is available to download

Latest Events

Thu Dec 11, 2014 @ 7:00PM - 09:00PM
Business Meeting
Sat Dec 13, 2014 @ 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Truck Race
Thu Dec 18, 2014 @ 7:00PM - 09:00PM
Fun Meeting

Search frcm.org

User Menu

Shoutbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

Guest_3951: I'll be there Craig, and will bring the dogs and buns...
Guest_3951: Oh..and hot dogs too.
dwhall47: Not sure if Frank is coming...I emailed him earlier but haven't heard...
HWF: Ill be there but will be later I have an appt.
frcm: Dave, r u using a pc, tablet or cp? try to clear your cache and delete your history.
cr2k: Mike we think we have it figured out. He was logging in at the top of the page not below the shoutbox.
frcm: alryt! tnx Craig
cr2k: So I am guessing the Float Fly set for the 17th is not going to happen. This is the last day to get the field ready for the Jet Rally.
cr2k: FLOAT FLIERS.....How about we move the 3rd Wed Float Fly to Tuesday the 16th? That way we can still help prep for the Jet Rally.
cr2k: FRM Group camping at the Jet Rally! Starting on Thursday the 17th.
cr2k: Don't forget this weeks FUN Meeting is going to held at the field.
cr2k: Chili Dogs on Tuesday, I got everything.
cr2k: Everything but onions! Can someone bring a chopped onion?
dwhall47: Craig...can't make it tomorrow...have fun...hope you get your chopped onions!
cr2k: Well I guess no lake tomorrow. :(
cr2k: Wow, Millerton is at 36% with over 1100 cfs going out and 367 coming in.
cr2k: I totally understand Bobby not wanting to have to do the Swap Meet right now. In that light I will facilitate it's happening. It will go on at it's scheduled time and date.
cr2k: FLOAT FLY Wednesday! I have 8 dogs, 8 buns and a can of chili. Someone want to bring some onions?
cr2k: Float Fly Roll Call....
cr2k: Dig around in your garage/hobby shed and dust off some stuff to bring to the swap meet on Saturday!
frcm: website generates too many cache files, still trying to figure out how to disable/delete it. our hosting suspended the acct because of it...
cr2k: Firewood delivered today!
cr2k: Next Sat (Pattern Finals) the AMA Dist 10 VP will present our 15 year Leader Club Award! Someone contact the news media, this should go a long way towards our noise fight!
frcm: Craig, can someone take pictures on this 15 year presentationt? I will be at LA on that weekend.
cr2k: Mike, I hope so. I think Bill will be there or at least I will ask him when I see him.
cr2k: ANTONE UP FOR ONE MORE FLOAT FLY? It would be next Wednesday as our last float fly of the year.
whallier45@comcast.n: I will be there Sat to take pix.
cr2k: Thank You!
cr2k: FRM getting presented it's 15 year Leader Club award from the Dist X AVP tomorrow at lunch time during the pattern contest.
cr2k: One last check for Float Fliers or No?
dwhall47: I'm up for FF...YES!
cr2k: Last Float Fly of 2014 has been canceled. We will start back up in April 2015. Get your planes ready!
cr2k: Thanks to all who made Float Flying Fun!
f4u: DONT FOR GET THE DOGS :D
cr2k: Wish I was there for Shade Day! Not.
cr2k: Please check the Change of Address box on your renewal if you have moved.

Only registered users can send messages, register or login
ama-logo.png

Login

Madera Hobby